We all love food!
Food is a big part of our culture at PG. We regularly do potlucks, company sponsored "Smart Lunches," and we're all pretty dedicated snacking enthusiasts. Since we've been sheltering in place, we have more time to cook (and eat!). So naturally, our Climbers started a recipe swap! The ideas were so delicious that we thought we'd do the right thing and share them with you!
They shared some delicious recipes ranging from easy crockpot meals to desserts around the world. So if you're looking for new inspiration to bring to your kitchen, keep reading!
Who doesn't love a cozy night in with some foods that make your heart happy? There are some great classics like bolognese, but some Climbers shared recipes with a twist!
- Creamy Potato Soup
- Swedish Meatballs (super easy!)
- Fried Polenta with Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Open Face Meatball Sandwich
- Chicken Salad
Image via Sugar Spun Run
Comfort with a Twist
- Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie
- Vegan Mac n Cheese
- Kimchi Grilled Cheese with Spicy Tomato Dipping Sauce
- Egg Salad on Rosemary Crostini
Image via Sarah's Vegan Kitchen
Pasta + Pizza
- Chicken Tetrazzini
- Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Mushroom, Prosciutto, Arugula Pizza on Naan Bread (close recipe, just add prosciutto and use any cheese!)
- Classic Bolognese
- Roasted Tomato Vodka Sauce on Fettucine
- Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Meat Ragu
Image via The Kitchen
Crockpot/Instant Pot Recipes
Just dump-and-go. How much easier can it get?
Image via Skinny Taste
Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Banana Bread (check out your Instagram feed!)
- Molasses Cookies (or buy Betty Crocker's pre-made mix!)
- Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Classic Brownies
Image via Betty Crocker
- Bourbon Flan
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Shir Berenj (Persian Rice Pudding)
- Dalgona Coffee (#trending)
- Churro Cheesecake Bars
Image via Gimme Delicious
All these recipes sound delicious and our mouths are already watering! We hope you give a few of these a try. Do you have any fave recipes? Let us know in the comments below!