Do more of what you love (in and out of the office)! Find a better way to keep up with the fast pace of today’s professional demands with a better system to manage your workforce.
Don’t Suffer the Stress of FOMO
When you’re managing a program the Fear Of Missing Out, FOMO, can be all too real. You’re charged with streamlining processes, creating efficient ways to accomplish your growth goals and overcome obstacles. But are you delivering? Could you be doing more, could you be doing better? It’s a lot.
Without the right systems in place you more than likely are missing out. You’re missing out on saving money and time. You’re missing out on utilizing technology that supports solutions that will lead to growth. You’re missing out on leveraging the insights you need to build new strategies that add value to your business goals.
Eyes Wide Shut
You can only grow and create advantages if you have visibility into what and where your problems are. When you and your team work inefficiently because you don’t have systems in place, when you run reports manually, when you’re constantly searching for the information you need, you’re burning time. Chances are some people are doing double-work, others are working unproductively and insights and opportunities are lost as a result. You can’t make the best choices and hire the best talent when you’re stuck in a spiral with too much manual work, too many suppliers and not enough structure.
But if you have the right support in place, you can solve problems faster, you have the time to slow down and get strategic. You can then achieve more growth because you’ve made the right investments and you’re getting better return on time spent. When you run an efficient, transparent program, you have time to step back, open your eyes and see a new future. Enter: Managed Service Provider.
Here are the top signs that you need to streamline your program:
- You rely on manual reporting
- You can’t track temporary labor spend by candidate or supplier
- You’re not sure you can hire the best talent
- You don’t have a clearly defined system in place to manage suppliers
- You can’t quickly find basic information like candidates’ and their managers’ contact information
If you’re dealing with any of these issues, there’s good news and bad news.
Want the good news first?
The good news is you can definitely create more efficiency. You can pull in a partner to help you create a leaner, more effective system to manage your spend, increase your visibility and minimize the risk that you’re out of compliance and over-spending (money and time).
And guess what—more good news—you’ve already found an expert guide to lead you through the journey to more efficiencies and more value. Our MSP services have helped many clients, large and small, achieve goals they didn’t think possible.
The bad news is…
You already know it: you can’t reign in spending when you have no real visibility into exactly where it’s going. You can’t save time when there isn’t a clear, solid framework in place to manage suppliers, processes and reporting. There can be rouge dollars spent under a number of difference codes buried in a number of different line items, but you don’t know what you have control over when and where they spent and how to trim down. You’re relying on manual work and spending time and money on digging out information and insights that that technology can handle for you. That’s okay, we can help you there.
Is an MSP the Right Solution for you?
It could be. We find the best answers start with the right questions. Do these feelings sound familiar?
- You’re not keeping pace with your industry because too often you’re focused on managing multiple suppliers, vendors and contractors.
- Disruptions lead to missed deadlines and inconsistencies in managing your contracts.
- You’re looking for a way to streamline your contingent hiring process to increase compliance, save time and money.
- You’re looking to make a significant impact on diversity spend initiatives.
If you answered "Yes" to any of these, you're not alone. Many of our customers are constantly looking for ways to become more efficient in how they attract and retain the contingent talent they need. Our MSP program saved them time, money, stress, and the anxiety of FOMO.
Where Should You Start?
You don’t need to be an expert in creating the right solutions, you just need to be an expert in picking the right partner. You should start with a partner who can ask you the right questions to design solutions that will be custom fit to your needs, program and goals.
If the challenges outlined above resonate with you, we recommend utilizing the power of a tailor-made MSP program. Not all organizations can or will offer you the customization we will.
Our MSP services can help you:
- Improve Talent Acquisition and Retention by tracking successful assignments, completed projects and a system to retain good people
- Manage the Lifecycle of each assignment from pre-employment, to timecards and invoicing to off-boarding with a Vendor Management System (VMS)
- Implement a streamlined Supplier Management process to align with your program goals while maintaining performance metrics
- Mitigate Risk and Increase Compliance with a standardized, centralized supplier vetting process (from contracts to process), while educating your hiring managers
- Manage Costs through visibility to spend, competitive market rates, centralization of requisition and procurement, and standardized vendor contracts.
- Minimize disruption to your business with a plan for Implementation and Change Management that results in streamlined, flexible and scalable processes
- Automate and access Reporting & Analytics that allow you to see hard and soft cost savings, overall program performance and forecast for future growth
- Achieve Diversity Spend to make an impact on your organization's initiative goals
We Can Help You
Achieving true, lasting success in your role is dependent on the value you bring and the Return on Opportunity you present. There’s a lot of pressure, a lot of change and a lot of moving parts when it comes to managing talent. We can help you adapt to the shifting landscape of technology and change management with a customized MSP. Taking this step will help you in the short-term to get a handle on spend and in the long term to leverage systems, automated reporting and predictive analytics to create the time you need to build new strategies that drive results and growth.
Could your program use some help?
If you liked this post you may also enjoy: